Future tenses - Multiple choice exercise



Question 1I ... today. I ... you.
Question 2I don't know how to use it. Don't panic, I ... you.
Question 3Have you heard the news? The government ...
Question 4Enough! I ... with your behaviour any longer.
Question 5I'm sure I ... to this job.
Question 6She has a lot of work to do. I doubt she ...
Question 7The sky is dark. It ... a storm.
Question 8Don't be afraid, I ... you.
Question 9I ... to the country. Do you think it's a good idea?
Question 10We ... to London tomorrow.
Question 11... your car?
Ooooooo Question 12Today we have a special offer. This PC costs only 1000$. Well, I ... it.
Question 13I expect you ... a good decision.
Question 14Have you heard that Tom ... abroad next month?
Question 15The car is broken down. It ...

Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario