Saint Valentine´s Day Cards



Saint Valentine is coming!! =D. Here are some tips and ideas to help you give a perfect Valentine's Day Card to your beloved:


  • Buy cards in time so that you have may select the card with ease. 
  • If you are good at painting you may also make a handmade Valentine's Day Card. 
  • Write a verse or poem on the blank side. If you have a creative bent, a better idea would be compose your own lines, else quote a line that reflects your true feelings. 
  • Paste a picture of your beloved or a picture of you and your Valentine together to recreate good times spent in the past. 
  • List out reasons why you love your Valentine and write them in detail. Include specific memories and instances when he or she touched your heart. 
  • Spray a little perfume in the card to charm your sweetheart.
  • Accompany the card with a bouquet of fresh flowers and a thoughtful gift. 



In case you need some help with the texts for your Valentine's cards, here you have some love messages (some of them are quite ridiculous, I know xD)

* I love you from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever.
* I am so happy we met! Will you be my Valentine? Love
* My darling, you bring joy to my life.
* You mean the world to me! Please be my Valentine! Love always.
* You have opened the doors of my heart. Now it's for you to walk through it.
* You remain my world, happiness and joy. Always be my valentine.
* Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness and your friendship.
* You have always been the pillar of my life. Love you.
* You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with.
* Even though we are not together this Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go.
* You are the love of my life and I'll be yours forever.
* You are my special friend I love you from the core of my heart, I'll always keep you near. 
* Love you loads and will always do. Be my valentine.

















Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario