Changes





2014 is being a year of changes for me, but, curiously, I ´ve also reconnected with people I hadn ´t seen for ages. It´s as if my past visits me again. 

Things change, but I´m sure that a positive mental attitude will always bring the best back to you. I´ll give you some very simple tips to develop a more positive outlook in life. They really work.

  • Get enough sleep but get up early, don ´t get up late.
  • Do some exercise.
  • Plan your day/week/weekend.
  • Surround yourself with positive people.
  • Spend  time with your family and friends.
  • Eat healthy food.
  • Enjoy and pay attention to simple things around you (a sunset, a hot chocolate, a hug...)
  • Read books and let your mind fly away.
  • Listen to music. 
  • Take time out and relax.
  • Do at least one thing every day you can feel proud of the next day.

What about a song  now? Let´s say Gabrielle Aplin? 

My Salvation...

Enjoy it...






Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario