Edinburgh



Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful and interesting places I have ever been to. An unforgettable setting, indeed, capital of Scotland and a UNESCO World Heritage. There is something special I cannot describe in this city.  Incredible buildings, twisty hilly streets, its old castle on a hill, the street performers, Greyfriars Bobby, Calton Hill...and the best people, friendly and cheery.


Here I post some of the pictures I took on my trip, even the one when my plane was just about to land. When I saw the green and fresh fields from above I already felt its magic. Also watch this video from the City of Edinburgh Council where you can enjoy the best in the city.


Great memories... 

                                   













Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario