TEACHERS´ DAY

Today is intended to be a special day for the appreciation of teachers. One must not forget and should always appreciate the efforts which a teacher puts in giving a direction to his/her students´ lives.





How To Appreciate Your Teachers...


  • Write a poem, letter, or note of appreciation and leave it on his/her desk.
  • Write him/her an e-mail and thank him/her
  • Print your teacher's name a on coffee mug as a present to commemorate his/her effort.

 
Quotes:

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward


"I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand." - Chinese Proverb


"The job of an educator is to teach students to see the vitality in themselves." - Joseph Campbell

Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario