'CUL8TR = See you later'

Language is changing everyday. New words appear and technology has a lot to do with it. SMS English  is hard to avoid and often hard to understand for older people. Do you think your parents would be able to understand this? 

                        I12CU2N = I want to see you tonight

Let´s help them...





 A3 = anytime, anywhere, anyplace
 B4 = before
 COS = because
 DNT = don't
 EZ = easy
 FYI = for your information
 GFI = go for it
 HAND = have a nice day
 ILBL8 = I'll be late
 JK = just kidding
 K = ok
 LOLO = lots of love
 MYOB = mind your own business
 N1 = nice one
 OMG = oh my god
 PLZ = please
 QIK = quick
 RU = are you
 SUL = see you later
 TYSO = thank you so much
 UW = you're welcome
 VM = voice mail
 WK = week
 XME = excuse me
 YGTBKM = you've got to be kidding me
 ZUP = what's up


And by the way...HAND!!!!!!




Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario