Useful Expressions for Holidays

I know that many of you are going abroad
for your holidays next summer. Remember that English is absolutely necessary and will take you everywhere in the world. So, don´t be shy, speak English without feeling ridiculous, communication is easier than you can imagine. When you realise that people understand you,
even if you don´t speak perfect English, you´ll feel really happy.
Make a good use of any opportunity and...
SPEAK IN ENGLISH!!!



Do you speak English? = ¿Habla inglés?
Could you speak slower? = ¿Podría hablar más despacio?
Could you please repeat that? = Repita por favor
Can I ask you a question? = ¿Puedo hacerle una pregunta?
Could you please help me? = ¿Puede ayudarme?
I'm lost = Estoy perdido
I have lost my suitcase = He perdido mi maleta
Can I use your phone? = ¿Puedo usar su teléfono?

How much does a ticket to _______ cost? = ¿Cuánto cuesta un billete a ______?
Please give me a ticket to _______ = Por favor deme un billete a _______
Where is this train/bus going to? = ¿ A dónde va este tren/autobus?
Does this train/bus stop in _______? = ¿Este tren/autobus para en ____?
When does the train to _______ leaves? = ¿Cuándo sale el tren a _____?
Take me to _______, please = Lléveme a ____, por favor
How much does it cost to get to _______? = ¿Cuánto cuesta llegar a _____?
Do you have any rooms available? = ¿Tiene habitaciones disponibles?
How much is a room for one person? = ¿Cuánto cuesta una habitacion para una persona?
Ok, I will take it = Bien, me lo quedo

What time is breakfast served? = ¿A qué hora es el desayuno?
I want to check out = Quiero registrar mi salida
Where is the train station? = ¿Dónde está la estación de trenes?
Where is the bus station? = ¿Dónde está la estación de autobuses?
Where is the airport? = ¿Dónde está el aeropuerto?
Where is the downtown? = ¿Dónde está el centro?
Where are there sites to see? = ¿Dónde puedo encontrar sitios de interés?
Can you show me on the map? = ¿Me lo puede mostrar en el mapa?
Turn left = Gire a la izquierda
Turn right = Gire a la derecha
Straight ahead = Siga recto

Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario