My Students Final Project

The school year is almost over. This time the Final Project consists of board games. Creating their own board games, my students have learnt vocabulary, grammar and British/American culture. They have worked in teams, pairs and sometimes on their own and this is the result. Some of these games are really creative and well done. Congratulations to you all!!!!











Next year I won't be with you at class, and I know that I'll miss you all.
Anyway, I´ll keep on releasing entries for you, so that you can improve your English. You have my gmail, so we´ll get in touch whenever you need it.
You can always suggest your ideas, I´ll always try to help you.
Thank you for your support, your friendship and your noisy joy.
A very very very big hug!!!!



Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario