Jokes


It's been a tiring Friday today. What about relaxing with some short and easy jokes?
If you really want to learn a language then it's important to be able to understand the jokes told in that language.
Here you'll find a wide variety of jokes - read them and see if you understand them. If you like one, then try to learn it.


Teacher: Maria please point to America on the map.
Maria: This is it.
Teacher: Well done. Now class, who found America?
Class: Maria did.


"Am I the first man you have ever loved?" he said.
"Of course," she answered "Why do men always ask the same question?".


The man: "God, how long is a million years?"
God: "To me, it's about a minute."
The man: "God, how much is a million dollars?"
God: "To me it's a penny."
The man: "God, may I have a penny?"
God: "Wait a minute."


Why couldn't Cinderella be a good soccer player?
She lost her shoe, she ran away from the ball, and her coach was a pumpkin.


Teacher: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it?
Student: Obviously it is the past tense.

lol

Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario