Federico Moccia


Hi, girls! This entry is especially for you. I suppose you all know Federico Moccia and his books, don't you? Have you read any of his books? If so, write a short comment here with your opinions. Remember these useful connectors:
(Personally) I think/believe/feel that...
In my view...
From my point of view...
In my opinion...
It is clear that...
As far as I'm concerned...
Undoubtedly...
To be honest...
It seems to me that...

Example: "From my point of view, Moccia´s books are realistic, romantic and entertaining"
___________________________________________________________







Federico Moccia is an Italian writer who was born in Rome in 1963. He has written some books, but he is particulary famous for "Three metres above the sky" and "Sorry if I call you love"

Three metres above the sky
In Rome, teenagers want to fly " three meters above the sky ".
Girls study, speak about fashion and prepare themselves to find love.
Boys prefer speed, violence and risk. They live in different worlds but share the need of love, which will make them float and be supported,a love which will make them change.


Sorry If I call you love
Niki is a mature and responsible secondary student.

Alessandro is a thirty seven-year-old successful publicist. In spite they are different ages and generations, Niki and Alessandro will fall in love and will live a beautiful love story, against all conventions and social prejudices.






Today I´m going to release some videos. Although they´re in Italian, I´m sure you´ll like them.















Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario