Social media language



When we like people´s photographs on social media, we always make a comment like GREAT!  WOW! or AMAZING! However there are many different ways to praise somebody´s work in English and a great variety of possibilities to say THANKS!

Have a look and improve your vocabulary and writing style.




HOW TO PRAISE SOMEBODY




HOW TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS


Thank you.
Thanks.
Thanks a lot.
Thank you very much.
Thank you. That’s very kind of you.
Thanks for your kind words.

Many thanks for your comment
I am very thankful 
Pleased to read this
I really appreciate your words
I feel very happy to read your comment
You are so kind
I am most grateful for your words



 HOW TO ACCEPT THANKS
You’re welcome.
You’re very welcome.
Don’t mention it.
Not at all.
It’s nothing.
It’s my pleasure.
The pleasure is all mine.
My pleasure.


Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario