Paraphrasing using Modal Verbs (4th Secondary)





Paraphrase these sentences using a modal verb




  • 1.          It was impossible for the police to clean the graffiti.
  •         I am not sure if Peter is at home.
  •         James definitely isn’t eighteen yet!
  •          It’s possible the weather will be sunny 
  •          Perhaps he won the match.
  •          I'm sure she's at home. 
  •          I know that isn't Janet. She's in America.
  •          I'm sure she thinks I'm stupid.
  •          I bet I look silly in this coat
  •         They're always buying new cars. I'm certain they have a lot of money.
  •         I´m sure he's not a teacher. He's too well dressed.
  •         You're an architect? I'm sure that's an interesting job.
  •         I´msure you're not serious. I know you're joking.
  •         Im sure he's got another woman. He keeps coming home late.
  •        This water is possibly dangerous.
  •         It isn’t necessary for you to take a jacket.
  •         I advise you to see a dentist.
  •         You aren’t allowed to talk during the exam.
  •         It’s forbidden to park here.
  •         Tom knows how to speak Spanish.
  •         He had permission to go to the party.
  •         It isn’t possible that that is our plane.
  •         I advise you to study harder.
  •        He is obliged to go to the police station twice a week.
  •         It´s impossible to work in this company if you are not an engineer.
  •        I didn’t have the ability to cook when I was younger.

 

Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario