New Year' s resolutions




Have you ever made any New Year´s resolutions?
What were they?


A New Year´s resolution is a decision on the first day of the year about the things you want to change in your daily life in order to make it better. A resolution is a promise to yourself, so you must keep it against all odds,  Studies say that 37% of men reach their goals, but only 30 % of women do. Curious, isn´t it?

These are  some of the most popular New Year´ s resolutions.

I will...


Do sport
Start a diet
Give up smoking
Learn languages
Make new friends
Save money
Take a trip
Enjoy life more
Help others
Pay off debts
Find a better job

To make it easier, apart from choosing a goal, you should define the steps that will take you there.
Reading your resolutions to friends or members of your family will also help you reach your goals.

An example?

Resolution 1: I will lose some weight

Step 1: I will eat healthy food
Step 2: I will walk to work
Step 3: I will join a gym

Now you can make your own New Year´s resolutions. Click here!

http://blogs.scholastic.com/files/resolution-2.pdf

Do you want to know my New Year´s resolutions? Come closer, I´ll whisper in your ear...


Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario