OneRepublic - I Lived

 When OneRepublic released  ‘I Lived,’ they dedicated it to a 15-year-old teen named Bryan 

Warnecke who lives with Cystic Fibrosis, a disease thay slowly shuts down the lungs.


On this video Bryan says:  “I’ve been doing my treatments everyday of my life, so to me, it’s 

just one of those things that’s normal.” We then see footage of Warnecke biking up a mountain 

and some home videos of him growing up. Warnecketo reveals that he is only expected to live until 

he’s 36 years old.


“It’s just one of those things that really makes you appreciate life. It makes me appreciate where 

you are, as a person,” he says. “I want to make the most out of my life and have as much fun as I

 possibly can and my biggest fear is not being able to do that.”


As you can see, you shouldn' t overestimate your problems or say  you can´t do something.


By the way....

Can you change Bryan's words into reported speech? Remember, never say you can' t !   ;)







Hope when you take that jump, you don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises, you built a wall

Hope when the crowd screams out, they're screaming your name
Hope if everybody runs, you choose to stay

Hope that you fall in love, and it hurts so bad
The only way you can know is give it all you have

And I hope that you don't suffer but take the pain
Hope when the moment comes, you'll say

I did it all 
I did it all

I owned every second that this world could give
I saw so many places, the things that I did
With every broken bone, I swear I lived

Hope that you spend your days, but they all add up
And when that sun goes down, hope you raise your cup

Oh, I wish that I could witness all your joy and all your pain
But until my moment comes, I'll say


 I did it all






Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario