Winners MTV Europe Music Awards

    If you like music, I´m sure you watched how celebrities walked on the red carpet last  Sunday night at Madrid MTV Awards. Controversial Lady Gaga (who I like very much, although I prefer listening to her to watching her) and Justin Bieber  led MTV EMAs.



A special award was given to Shakira for having social responsibility in campaigning for education for disadvantaged children through using the proceeds of her “Waka Waka” World Cup anthem.


 
And the winners were...



Best Song - Lady Gaga for "Bad Romance"
Best Live Act - Linkin Park
Best European Act - Marco Mengoni
Best New Act - KE$HA
Best Female - Lady Gaga
Best Male - Justin Bieber
Best Push Artist - Justin Beiber
Best Pop - Lady Gaga
Best Rock - Thirty Seconds to Mars
Best Alternative - Paramore
Best Spanish Singer - Enrique Iglesias
Best Video - Katy Perry for "California Gurls"
Best Hip Hop - Eminem
MTV Global Icon - Bon Jovi
World Stage - Tokio Hotel



This video is dedicated to my daughter Marta, who has been insisting on releasing Justin´s songs on my blog for moooooooooooooonths. XD 
I love you... "Baby"

 



Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario