Father´s Day in Spain



Although Father´s Day is celebrated in most countries the third Sunday in June, we celebrate it today here in Spain, 19th of March, St Joseph´s Day.
Anyway, this message is especially for my students (it´s an order, guys)...




Make your father happy today!!!!



I´ll give you some ideas:

Do secret acts of kindness, like taking out the rubbish :)
Be obedient.
Help at home, without being asked.
Get along with your brothers and sisters :)
Make or take him out to dinner.
Send him an on-line greeting card.
Write a greeting card.
Buy a gift for him.
Send him flowers.
Just kiss him.

******************



Don´t forget that you´ll miss them one day, as I do now...



This entry is dedicated to the memory of my father... with all my love.

Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario