Time Expressions

Fill in with the correct TIME EXPRESSION (ago, since, for, during).

It has rained______the night ______ three hours.
I have known my girlfriend _____ January.
The Beatles composed this song many years ______.
This flat has been empty _____ a month.
Don´t phone me ________ the tennis match, please.
We travelled to Scotland five years _______.
I´ll be on holiday ____ the next two weeks.
My sister has studied English ______ she was three.
It all happened six days _______.
I waited for you _______ half an hour and then decided that you weren't coming.
He hasn't lived in Puerto Rico all his life. He lived in Spain ______ four years.
Production at the factory was seriously affected ______ the strike.
I felt really sick last week. I couldn't eat anything ________ three days.
While I was working _____ the summer holidays, I made a lot of new friends.
Sue was very angry after our argument. She didn't speak to me ______ a week.
We usually go out on weekends, but we don't often go out ______ the week.
Jack started a new job a few weeks _____. Before that he was out of work _____ six months.






Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario